Sunday, February 22, 2009

A HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY service for all of you!

Hi everyone! I was thinking last night and I want to do something fun for all of our mothers and grandmothers this year. So here is my idea… I came up with the most beautiful motherhood birthstone bracelet and I want to share them with all of you.

Here it is…

(CLICK TO ENLARGE FOR MORE DETAIL)

I am going to be doing these for COST plus just $5.00 for my time in making them as my service to all of you, so you are getting a KILLER DEAL!!!

Bracelets like these cost upwards of $80 or more but I want to make this possible for all who want to take part. I will only be charging $35.00 per bracelet give or take a couple dollars depending on how many birthstones you need. This cost is for 3 stones, each additional stone is 45 cents (again this is just cost). They are sterling silver with round Swarovski crystals and pearls and come with a little sachet to keep it in.

Let me know what you think! I want to get these going now so I have plenty of time to get them all done by the time mothers day rolls around. Oh and shipping is included for those of you who are further away!

Have a great day and let me know what you think and how many you want!

Stephanie

*Email me or leave me a comment with your email address and I will get in contact with you.
braceletsbowsandbeyond@hotmail.com

No comments: